Monday 18 August 2014

Cooking

              I’m going to talk about my ability to cook. Last Saturday, I and some of my friends made dishes in my friend’s house because one of them suggested that we would make one dish per person. First, we went to a supermarket to buy ingredients. I didn’t decide what I would make, so I went to the cooking magazine section and selected a dish that I would make. I chose Mexican food because that looked easy to cook. I looked ingredients with many clerks helping. I took very long time to do the shopping. Next, we went back my friend’s house and made own dishes. I prepared same ingredients as written in the magazine, but I didn’t see how to cook. I made the dish to use my sense, and I regret that now. My dish was looked almost same a picture in the magazine, so I thought it was not so bad. However, the taste was really terrible. I knew I wasn’t good at cooking, but it was worse than I expected. My dish made us feeling sick. I really have to practice cooking, or no one wants to be my boyfriend and husband. I noticed that food have big influence on people’s body and feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment