Wednesday 6 August 2014

Thoughts on the movie: The Gods Must Be Crazy

    I would like to talk about the movie that we watched in our last class. This movie is called “The Gods Must Be Crazy”. Today is our last class, so Michael gave us the time watching movie and allowed eating snacks. I’m going to show compact story about this movie. A man who bored in a helicopter fell a cock bottle to the ground. Another man picked up this bottle and brought back to his village. People in this village didn’t know bottles, because they lived in local area where couldn’t catch any information. This bottle caused fighting, and the fighting became big. Gods gave them new good, but it caused bad situation. Therefore, the title of this movie is the gods must be crazy. It was interesting, and some scenes made me laugh. However, I couldn’t understand well about this movie. I want to watch this movie again because I want to understand it. I really enjoyed watching the movie and our last class. It was a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sachiho! How are you?
    Do you enjoy this movie? I enjoy. This class with you togther I'm very happy. I will miss you always. Do you like this village life? I think this life very happniess and simple. I want to with you watch movies again.

    ReplyDelete