Saturday 2 August 2014

My Thoughts About This Class

   Today, I would like to talk about my class. First of all, I love my class. Michael’s teaching methods is very interesting and attractive, so I become enjoying learning English. His explanation is easy to understand. I hope my next teacher would also has same characteristics as him. I realized that class style is different between Canada and Japan.  In Japan, students only listen lectures, and we are not able to drink water. In Canada, students often talk in small groups, and drink coffee during the class time. Canadian classes are more interesting than Japanese classes.
  I glad that I could make so many friend in my class. Some Chinese students in our class are so kind, funny, and exciting. The Japanese students who in our class are also good people. I like everyone in my class.
  Last Wednesday, we went to BBQ. We enjoyed an activity and eating grateful foods. It was so excited and fun. We made a good memory. I want to learn more English with them.
  I will miss my classmates and teacher next session because I will be put into different classes. I do appreciate Professor Michael who provided me that enjoyable class experience and gave me opportunities to making so many great friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sachiho! How are you?? I love this class too. I will miss them and Micheal because we have to leave this class. Just now, I'm so sad>.<
    We could make great memory because of Micheal. I think that Michealn is the most wonderful teacher in Canada:) Right?

    ReplyDelete