Thursday 24 July 2014

Studying

            Last Saturday, I did a practice TOEIC exam with my friend in school. My friend brought TOEIC textbook from Japan. We did it in quiet room and saw time as if it was real test. We wanted know our English skill. My score was little better than before, but it was still terrible. I didn’t know many words in this practice test. I have to review it and study vocabulary. We reviewed it together next day, and it needs long time. I couldn’t finish reviewing it in this day. This score says me that I have to study hard. We will do a practice exam again next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sachiko! How are you? You are a good student, because I don't study about TOEIC. I think Nick's class is good! I can understand well. Also I like Nick! He looks shy? cute!! Anyway I think we have grown up compared since before!! I have to study like you!! Thank you for sharing your great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sachiho. It is good for you to practice TOEIC exam because we can't practice TOIEC in school. I didn't bring TOEIC workbook to Canada. I have to practice by myself without workbook. I think that your TOEIC score will up because you studied many English in Canada. I want to practice TOEIC exam too.

    ReplyDelete