Friday 18 July 2014

Any Regrets

I’m going go to talk about my regrets. I wish I practiced badminton my best when I joined badminton club in junior high school. I practiced lazy many times. I like real game and practice using racket and shuttle, but I don’t like running and muscle training. I usually walked or run slowly in running time. If I practiced hard, I would win match more. Also, I regret I didn’t study hard. I studied almost every day high school, but I didn’t do my best. I want to study math, Japanese history, world history, and biology now. I wish I studied hard when I was a high school student because I had a time more than now. Finally, I wish I studied English more before I came to Canada. It is the biggest one in my regrets. I don’t have many vocabulary and good listening skill. I wish I studied English hard and watched English movie. I don’t want to regret any more, so I will do my best every day from now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sachiho! I really agree your opinion, especially about the club activity. I also experience like yours. That was so regret! Maybe most people don't like and want to training at that time, but they generally regret after then like you or me. Sometimes, I think and remember why didn’t I do training then. I want to have never experience such as these. Thank you for telling to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Sachiho! I agree with your opinions. If I can return the high school student,I want to study a lot of subjects. I especially wanted to know about Japan and world any more before I came here. I regret about it...

    ReplyDelete