Thursday 24 July 2014

Values


                I’m going to talk about my value. My value ranking is below.

1.      A comfortable life

2.      An exciting life

3.      Freedom

4.      World peace

5.      Family unity

6.      Keeping harmony and balance in my life

7.      Wisdom

8.      Developing myself to the fullest

9.      Economy stability

10.  Stable and solid relationships

A comfortable life is the most valuable in my life. My purpose of life is happiness. I hope my life will become to be unique and exciting.  If the world wasn’t peace, I can’t alive. If I don’t have family and friends, I can’t spend good time.  I want to be wisdom because wisdom person can spend time useful. I ranked my value, but all of these things are very important in order to achieve my purpose. Now, studying English and other countries’ culture is most important for me. These things make me exciting. I’m spending valuable time recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment