Thursday 10 July 2014

Communication Breakdowns

           I’m going to talk about communication breakdowns. I have a home stay friend. She is Brazilian. She is studying English too, so we are hard to understand each other’s word. She invited me party, bowling, shopping and so on. At first, I went to with her. I didn’t go with her when I was tired or busy. Therefore, she thought that I was angry for her. I heard her thinking from my friend. I didn’t notice that she was sad. I was surprised to it and wanted to apologize her. I talked to her that I was not angry, and she understood what I said. I will say reason for refusing when I don’t go with her in order to avoid misunderstanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sachiho!
    Your roommate is a Brazilian! It's so good. My roommate was a German, but she returned to the country. I am very sad...
    I think that it is important to talk each other. It is not settled when we do not talk.The quarrel maybe sometimes good. I think. How do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sachiho!!
    I feel you are brave girl. When I first came to Canada when I even dare to dialogue with people. but now a little better. So I want you to learn courage and people from different parts of the communication. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete