Thursday 3 July 2014

Making Friends

 
I’m going to show that how to make friends at Douglas College. First, talk with classmate. The level of English between you and your classmates are almost same. Maybe, you can talk with classmates without tension. You will spend long time in your class, so you are easy to make friends. Next, join clubs or activities. There are a lot of opportunities that meet new people. People in same clubs or activities have similar interest, and it makes you to continue conversation. Making friends is very difficult for newcomer. However, it’s important in order to grow up your English level and spend good time. I hope my advice will help you.

 

1 comment:

  1. I think so. If we have alot of foreign country people, we can improve my English skills.

    ReplyDelete