Friday 11 July 2014

Kentucky


         I spend my friend’s house on last Sunday. I wake up twelve o’ clock. Even wake up, I laid down on the floor and spoke with my friends. Then we went to Kentucky to buy lunch. We bought a big pack (flied potatoes, chickens, small flied chickens, coleslaw). A clerk said that this potato is new menu. The clerk gave us a lot of kinds of sources. There are gravy, mango chili, BBQ, plum, honey garlic, honey mustard. I never saw mango chili and plum source. We tried all of them. Mango chili was most terrible for me. This is not much potato and chicken. I liked gravy and BBQ source. Trying rare flavor sauce was interesting. Kentucky was delicious, and I enjoyed eating.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I wanted to eat with you because I had worked in Kentucky when I lived in my home town. You know, McDonald's is different between Japanese and here in Canada, so I think Kentucky also different with Japan. I want to try Mango Chili! Please invite me next time! Well, I had waked you up at morning but why did you sleep again until noon? :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sachiho!! Aw!! You woke up late…:-D I came to Canada, I don't eat Kentukey. I wanna eat Kentukey ~~ I'm so hungry!!lol

    ReplyDelete