Tuesday 10 June 2014

Being Polite

Ways to be polite in my culture are

  • greeting
  • bow
  • on time
  • clean
  • not loud
  • dress up
  • use Mr. or Ms.
  • respect
  • manner
  • calm
In Japan, when people meet someone at the first time, each other bow and not friendly. I think bow is polite and I don't want to talk a lot with people just meet.
In Canada, people shake hands with people just meet and be friendly. It is polite too.
Each culture is difference a lot of points but both of the culture is polite.
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Sachiho. I think so too. Most of Japanese often bow.However, I used to living in Canada, so I usually shake hands each other when I met foreigner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sachiho,
    I am very interest in Japanese polite, I think Japanese very polite.
    I see other classmates this topic, in Japan eat dinner before Japanese need say a sentence. I think this is very, because we need thank for food!

    ReplyDelete