Friday 13 June 2014

Festival

I went to the festival in Sapperton station with my friends. There are a lot of outside shops (food, books, jewelry, daily necessities,). I bought earrings and looked goods long time. Suddenly, the shop’s clerk said us “I want to go washroom so please be here a few minute.” We accepted but we confused because we did not know what we should do. One customer came and said “This one please.” We did not know where money was so we were panic. Clerk just came back and we could calm down. It was very surprise us and good experience. That festival was very fun! I want to go other festival.



 

1 comment:

  1. The day, I was very interesting with you! Thank you so much for going with me! I'm so happy because you seem also enjoyed. We were surprised when she went to somewhere. Maybe I cannot forget about memory of the day. Let's go somewhere together again if you can go and you don't have plans. x)

    ReplyDelete