Saturday 21 June 2014

Pet Peeves

It bugs me when my friend licks dishes. It drives me feeling bad when my friend bits own nail. It drives me get irritated that my mother talk me a lot when I am tired. It bugs me when people speak loudly in train or bus. It drives me bother when my friend or family bad mood. It bugs me when my parents talk me about not interesting for me. I usually can’t focus on conversation. I have bad posture. I usually touch finger. I can’t speak clearly.Someone mind these behavior but someone don’t mind. If it is pet peeves or not is change depending on people. It is very interesting topic.

5 comments:

  1. It is interesting to read your opinion. I agree with your opinion about "It drives me bother when my friend or family bad mood." I think it bugs me when my friend speak loudly in train or bus. You think so, don't you? I don't mind about bad posture. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your opiion is agreed by everyone. Do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I argee with you! Friend licks dishes it is made you angry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sympathize with your opinion. I think so too.I also feel bad mood when sorrounding people bad mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sachiho,
    I agree your opinion. I think so. Because my English not very, so usually many people didn't understand my English.So, I want to study English very hard!

    ReplyDelete