Monday 16 June 2014

My Accomplishment

My goal was to enter the high school because this high school level was little higher than my level. I was able to accomplish study almost every day when I was junior high school student. I cared for myself health because if I was sick I could not focus on study or test. I entered the high school. It was successful because the high school level was higher than my level. I sometimes wanted to give up but I continued to aim. I learned to continue something and happy being success. You should continue to aim your goal because it makes you shine.

4 comments:

  1. My goal was to enter the high school, too. You didn't gove up and to continue about care for yourself health so you are so nice girl!! I want to know about you when you were junior high school student and high school student ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,Sachiho!!!!!!!!!!! My school is high level too:( How long times a day did you study? What's your high school name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I studied about three or four hours per day. My high school name is Koshigaya High School in Saitama.

      Delete
  3. I think...My high school class very diffcult !Your are smart gril, so don't worry. We are young, never say give up!

    ReplyDelete